Friday, July 29, 2011

Black Cat forum - Christmas in July Crop

What a great time!  Over two weeks of crop time resulted in lots of fun and an amazing number of  fantastic projects! 
With a family gathering at our place half way through the crop, I wasn't able to complete as many as I would have liked, but did manage to get 14 done. 

Here's a sampling of some of what I created.











If you would like to see many more projects, check out the challenges that were posted.  http://www.blackcatus.com/viewforum.php?f=36



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI there. I see you live in ontario. I live in Toronto. I am thinking about buying a machine to cut several shapes I want reproduced and am looking for advice on the machine and place to buy one. I have 3 or four custom shapes I want to cut over and over again, but want to cut them out of something heavier than cardstock. Light cardboard or puzzle like material. So I need durability, custom shape ability, and I prefer easy software. The zing, black cat and gazelle have been recommended. Do you have an opinion your would share? And is there a place where these machines can be sourced in ontario?
    If you have time to give advice that is...
    Michelle
    www.ellethekitty.ca

    ReplyDelete